All auditions are open to the public. Complete audition packets are available at the NorShor Box Office or online approximately two weeks prior to each audition date (if not sooner).
All auditions will be held at the NorShor Theatre Rehearsal Studio spaces (located at 211 East Superior Street, on the 3rd Floor via the skywalk or the Lights on Duluth space — follow the posted signs!) unless otherwise noted.
Scripts are available for a 3-day rental from the NorShor Box Office with a $5 refundable cash deposit (when scripts are returned).
NORSHOR MAIN SERIES:
Disney’s Beauty and the Beast
- General Auditions: July 21
- Time: 10:00am-2:00pm
- Sign up for auditions online here
- Prepare: Please prepare 16-32 bars of a song that you feel shows off your capabilities or strengths. Please provide sheet music. An accompanist will be provided.
- Callbacks: July 21
- Additional callbacks may be held on Sunday, July 22
- Callback Time: 2:00-6:00pm
- Director: Joe Chvala
- Rehearsals: Begin tentatively October 6
- Performances: November 29-December 16 at the NorShor Theatre
- Download the ‘Beauty and the Beast’ audition packet
Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery
- General Auditions: July 14
- Time: 10:00am-Noon
- Sign up for an audition time online here.
- Prepare: Please prepare all audition sides included in the audition packet.
- Slide 1: Be prepared to read both Holmes and Watson.
- Slide 2: Be prepared to read LeStrade.
- Slide 3: Be prepared to read Miss Stapleton.
- Callbacks: July 15
- Callback Time: Starting at 5:00pm
- Director: Justin Peck
- Rehearsals: Begin August 20, and will run M-F from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
- Performances: October 4-14 (Thursday-Saturday) in The Underground Theatre.
- Download the ‘Baskerville’ audition packet
There are no Family Theatre audition announcements at this time.