We want to hear from you! Questions, reviews, comments, or anything you want to share, we want you to send them our way. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to get back to you within 1-2 business days.
Box Office Hours
Our Box Office hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm, and Saturdays, 10am-6pm. Please note that our box office only observes weekend hours only when a production is performing on the Depot main stage.
Here at the Duluth Playhouse, we make it a priority to offer a theatre experience that can be enjoyed by all patrons. If you have specific program questions or would like an accommodation not listed below, please contact our Patron Services Manager at email@example.com or 218.733.7555. For general Playhouse questions and tickets to access performances, please call the Box Office at 218.733.7555.
- Wheelchair & Accessible Seating: Please view our seating chart for indicated locations (in Row E) in the Depot main stage that are reserved for our patrons using wheelchairs. Wheelchair and Accessible seating locations in The Underground will be determined by the flexible seating configuration that is used for individual productions.
- Courtesy Wheelchairs: A limited number of wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first come, first serve basis for use inside the Playhouse. Patrons may borrow courtesy wheelchairs from the Depot; please touch base with the House Manager the day of the performance.
- Assistive Listening: Our assistive listening system uses microphones during musical performances to enhance words spoken on stage by separating speech from the background noise. This system amplifies the actors and brings the sound directly into the patrons’ ears. The receivers are coupled with headphones and may be borrowed from the Box Office the night of a performance.
- ASL Interpretation: If you are interested in having an American Sign Language Interpreted performance by certified interpreters for an upcoming performance, please inquire or send request specific services at least one month prior to the date of performance you wish to attend. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 218.733.7555.
- Audio Description: Audio Description is the art of talking pictorially, or becoming a “verbal camera lens,” to enable audience members who are blind or have low vision to hear descriptions of actions, body language, lights, costumes, scenery and other aspects of the production not conveyed by voices from the stage.
- Service Animals: Service animals, such as guide dogs, are permitted to assist Playhouse visitors.
- Large Print Materials: Large print materials are available at the Box Office upon request. These materials are provided free of charge.
- High Magnification Glasses: High Magnification Glasses for vision enhancement are available free of charge on a first come, first served basis and are available at the Box Office the night of a performance.
- Restrooms: General restrooms are located on the main level of the Depot building, down the hall from the Playhouse theatre. For the Underground, the restrooms are located just outside the theatre doors. In addition, these restrooms are also ADA accessible.
The Duluth Playhouse supports other nonprofit organizations and others through the donation of complimentary performance tickets and class tuitions. Requests will be taken to our Donations Committee on the last day of every month for review. Recipients of donations will be notified within 1-2 weeks of the receiving request.
Please send an official donation request to email@example.com.
Preview Performance Opportunities
Working with area community and social service agencies, the Playhouse provides free tickets to all preview performances for those who do not ordinarily have the means or opportunity to attend live theatre. If this is of interest to your community or social service agency, please contact us at 218.733.7555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.