Meet Jason Scorich, who is currently tearing up the NorShor Theatre stage as Harry Bright (or should we call him Head Banger?). Read on!
- How did you get involved in theater?
- I was a theatre-deprived child. I didn’t see my first play until I was almost 20. It was Macbeth at the Playhouse, and I guess it changed my life. Six months later, I was in my first show — A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- What has been your favorite show to act in?
- For sheer challenge and insanity — alternating every night between Felix and Oscar (with Jody Kujawa) in The Odd Couple.
- What is the most exciting part of the NorShor?
- Having such a beautiful historic space restored and brought back to life for our community.
- What TV show are you binge watching right now?
- My wife and I just finished, for the fourth time, Slings and Arrows. It’s note-perfect, and ages beautifully —- definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. We also just started The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
- Where do you think humanity will be in 3030?
- Long gone. But maybe that’s for the best…
Mamma Mia! might be sold out, but here are a couple of options to try and see the show still:
- Call the Box Office and get your name on the Wait List. If tickets open up during business hours, we’ll start at the top of the list and make our way down until the tickets are claimed.
- Show up an hour prior to a night’s performance (6:30pm for evening shows, 1:00pm for matinees) and get in the Rush Line. If tickets are available due to last minute cancellations or no-shows, we will sell open seats on a first come, first serve basis. No guarantee of seat location, how many seats will be available, or if seats will even be available.