Sponsors & Advertising
Advertising at the Playhouse is one, if not thee, hottest deal in town. Over 50,000 people will see your ad when you choose to advertise with us, be it with our seasons at the NorShor Theatre, the Playhouse Family Theatre, or The Underground Theatre.
Advertising contracts for the 2018-2019 season are now available. Please contact our advertising rep, Linda Nervick, for further information:
Who’s coming to our shows?
- Students & Youth
What are the perks of advertising with the Playhouse?
- Our shows SELL-OUT across all three stages.
- Reaching a captive and diverse demographic over the course of the season at the NorShor, the Family Theatre, and The Underground.
- Becoming a partner means promoting, engaging and investing in our vibrant Duluth arts community.
- Playbills are souvenirs taken home to share with family and friends.
You can also contact our Marketing Director, Ashlee Hartwig, at email@example.com.
Are you interested in having your business be a Presenting Sponsor of a show at the NorShor Theatre, The Underground Theatre, or the Playhouse Family Theatre?
Presenting Sponsors receive a magnitude of recognition for their support of their show, including, but not limited to:
- Tickets to the show’s invite-only Sponsor Preview Performace or complimentary tickets to any night of the show to share with friends, family, clients, and whomever else you want to invite to the show
- Logo inclusion in every email, ad, poster, and advertising announcement that is made about the show
- Full-page and full-color ad on the inside page of the show’s playbill
- A shout-out at every performance in the curtain speech
- And much, much more!
Please contact Christine Gradl Seitz to learn more and discuss sponsorship opportunities: 218.733.7551 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our 2018-19 Presenting Sponsors!
- Republic Bank (The Full Monty)
- North Shore Bank of Commerce (Beauty and the Beast)
- Duluth News Tribune (Don’t Dress For Dinner)
- National Bank of Commerce (Sweeney Todd)
- Minnesota Power (The Government Inspector)
- US Bank (The Government Inspector)
- RBC Wealth Management – Bubalo Lawien and Meese Family Wealth Group (Grease)
- Wells Fargo (It’s A Grand Night For Singing)
- Park State Bank (From Rags to Ritzes)
- Otis-Magie Insurance Agency (NorShor Classic Film Series, Singin’ in the Rain, Much Ado About Nothing & Xanadu JR)
- Marline & Associates LLC (Newsies)
- Western Bank (Winnie The Pooh)
- Buzz Frenzy
- Ignite Studio
- Blacklist Artisan Beer