We are incredibly grateful for the continued generosity from our beloved patrons and the entire community who support our three venues and school of performing arts.
Show income is what carries our operations. As we ride out this time of not having income, we need your help. We are stretching every dollar as far as we possibly can. But it’s just not enough. Gifts of any size will help us to get through this and are deeply appreciated.
We can’t wait for the day when we will see you in the audience once again.
Gifts can also be mailed to the Duluth Playhouse at 211 E. Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802.
OTHER WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN SUPPORT THE PLAYHOUSE
- Have you considered making a gift to the Playhouse in your will? Legacy Gifts are one of the easiest and most flexible ways to give.
PUBLICLY TRADED STOCKS
- These are easy to give and can offer you great tax advantages. If you’ve held the stock for more than 1 year, you can make a gift of publicly-traded stock to The Duluth Playhouse and avoid paying capital gains tax on the transaction. Your broker can make the transaction upon your authorization and will inform The Duluth Playhouse.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
- The now permanently extended IRA Charitable Rollover law allows individuals 70 1/2 or older to give up to $100,000 directly from their IRA to one or more qualified charities without paying federal income tax on the withdrawal. You may choose to make a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA to The Duluth Playhouse.
- Take your giving to the next level with a matching gift. Contact your employer’s human resources department to see if they have a matching gift program.
HOSTING A VIRTUAL FUNDRAISER
- Invite your friends and family to a virtual event to learn more about the Duluth Playhouse and why our organization is near and dear to your heart. Connect with loved ones and ask them to make a gift supporting community theatre.
If you have questions about making a gift, please contact Christine Seitz, Executive Director, at 218.733.7551 or email email@example.com.