Have you ever wanted to play Sherlock Holmes? Now’s your chance!
Put on your deerstalker cap and solve the riddles being shared on The Underground Theatre’s Facebook page, starting today (September 10). Each clue leads to a special location, where you must find a poster that looks something like this:
Once you find this poster at the hidden locations (discovered by solving the riddles), take a photo with it (selfies more than welcome!), share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and tag it #baskervilleUG.
The more riddles and tags you do, the better your chance of winning tickets to see Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery! Other prizes may be involved, but let’s see how many codes you can crack 😉
A new riddle will be posted weekly, so stay tuned for those to drop on The Underground’s Facebook page each Thursday:
- September 10 (the only exception to the rule!)
- September 13
- September 20
- September 27
At the end of each day, the location will be revealed also in case you couldn’t quite crack the code.
Here are the rules again:
- Visit the Underground’s Facebook page for clues each week.
- Solve the riddle and learn of the week’s special Duluth location.
- Visit location and find a poster that looks like the picture above.
- Take a selfie with the poster, once found.
- Tag it #baskervilleUG
- Photos can be tagged and posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Locations will be revealed at the end of each day.
- Those who solve the riddle correctly, share a photo and tag it, will be entered to win tickets to Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery, performing in The Underground from October 4-13.
Now, get crackin’!