Before you attend the tale of Sweeney Todd in the evening or on a Sunday matinee, join us at the Greysolon Plaza for a filling brunch or dinner buffet that’s sure to quench your appetite; then make your way down the block to the NorShor Theatre to enjoy
Stephen Sondheim’s delectable musical, directed by returning guest artist, Melissa Hart.
NOTE: There are different locations for the brunches, as listed below.
- April 7th Brunch will be hosted in the Moorish Room.
- April 14th Brunch will be hosted in the West Wing Lounge of the Ballroom.
- Brunch and a Show package: $60-$70 *This includes both the dinner and show ticket.
- Show only: $40-$50
- Already purchased tickets to a performance when dinner or brunch is offered, and want to make it an add-on?
- No problem; call our Box Office to upgrade your reservation at 218.733.7555.
TO PURCHASE THE BRUNCH & A SHOW PACKAGE ONLINE:
- Go to www.duluthplayhouse.org.
- Find Sweeney Todd in the rotating banner on the homepage or by clicking on the orange ‘Get Your Tickets’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click ‘Select,’ and select one of the following dates (April 7 or 14).
- Choose your seats for the performance at the NorShor, then click ‘Continue’.
- Select your ticket Delivery Option.
- Click ‘Proceed to Payment’.
- Enter the required information.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Next’
- Click on ‘Sweeney Todd Add-On of Brunch or Dinner Before the Show’ option.
- Choose Quantity (this number should be the same as the number of tickets you’re purchasing)
- Hit ‘Continue’ until you reach the Process Payment screen.
- Select ‘Process Payment’, and you are done! You will receive an email confirmation.
Already have tickets to the show and want to add-on the brunch?
Questions: Call us, and we will be happy to place your order for you! Our Winter Box Office Hours are Monday-Friday from 12pm-6pm.
BRUNCH BUFFET MENU
- Scrambled Eggs
- Orange Juice
- French Toast
- Biscuits and Gravy
Cash bar also available at both Brunch and Dinner options.
Get Tickets to the Show!
This musical thriller tells the story of an obsessively vengeful barber and his twisted partnership with the outrageous Mrs. Lovett, who devise a devilish plot to add a special ingredient to a recipe that has all of London dying for their pies. Sweeney embarks on a deliciously chilling rampage to right the wrongs of so many years ago.
Stephen Sondheim’s gloriously gruesome and fiercely funny musical combines melodrama and murder and features one of the most thrilling scores ever written for the stage.
- When: March 28-April 14, 2019
- Where: NorShor Theatre (211 E. Superior St., Duluth MN 55802)
- Showtimes: Thursday-Saturday @ 7:30pm // Sunday @ 2pm (April 7 & 14)
- Standard: $35-$50
- Brunch + Show Package: $60-$70
- Student: $25 (for ages 25 and under with student ID at the door the night of a show only)
- Purchase: www.duluthplayhouse.org // www.norshortheatre.com // 218.733.7555