What interested you in Mamma Mia?
- There were so many reasons I wanted to be a part of this production of Mamma Mia. I had turned 40 years old and decided some bucket list items needed to start being checked off. I wanted the physical and mental challenge of learning a new show. (I have gotten that!) I wanted to meet new people and make new friends and spend quality time with my current theatre friends. (That happened too!!!) I wanted an exciting life experience. (Check!)
How did you get involved in theater?
- I’ve been involved with theatre for as long as I can remember. Elementary school shows to my theatre minor in college. It paired well with my music degree, and ultimately lead to music directing. Some of my most rewarding theatre moments have been while sitting at the piano!
What’s your favorite TV show?
- “Friends” will always be my favorite tv show. It’s lighthearted and goofy. That’s how I hope people describe me.
What is your favorite vacation spot?
- A few years ago, my husband and I and our two kids bought a 18-foot camper. We had no business buying a camper because we had no experience with them. But we have slowly figured it out and our favorite vacation spot is wherever we park it.
What does the future of theater hold for you?
- My future in theatre is exciting and fun and full of laughter. That’s the only thing I can plan for! But I know my future does indeed include theatre.
Mamma Mia! might be sold out, but here are a couple of options to try and see the show still:
- Call the Box Office and get your name on the Wait List. If tickets open up during business hours, we’ll start at the top of the list and make our way down until the tickets are claimed.
- Show up an hour prior to a night’s performance (6:30pm for evening shows, 1:00pm for matinees) and get in the Rush Line. If tickets are available due to last minute cancellations or no-shows, we will sell open seats on a first come, first serve basis. No guarantee of seat location, how many seats will be available, or if seats will even be available.