CHANGE IN HOURS:
Our Box Office is now open 10:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Friday. We are checking messages regularly. For fastest service, email email@example.com. You can also call (218.733.7555). No walk-ins. T
COVID-19 Health & Safety Policy
- Stay up-to-date on our latest programming and news by visiting our COVID-19 informational page.
- You can also read and review our audience and artist COVID health & safety plan here.
All Sales Are FINAL.
- As the customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have received tickets to the event you intended to purchase, for the correct performance time, correct quantity, seat location, and price level, if applicable.
- Please double check your order for accuracy prior to completing the transaction as all sales are final upon completion of the transaction and no refunds or exchanges will be permitted.
- No refunds will be given on unused or canceled tickets.
- In the event of a cancellation by management for which there is no rescheduled date, a refund for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
- Exchanges must be made 24-hours in advance to the event date with a $2 re-ticking fee per ticket (does not apply to Preferred Seaters and/or Full Season members). No exchanges for special events or past event dates. No refunds will be issued for tickets.
Changes and Cancellations:
- Performance names, dates, and times are subject to change or cancellation.
- We do not guarantee late seating after a performance begins. Late seating may or may not be permitted at the discretion of the director at an appropriate break in the action.
- You may be seated in an alternate location designated for late arrivals and take your original seats at intermission.
In Case of Bad Weather:
- If bad weather prevents you from attending, call the Box Office as soon as possible to make alternative arrangements, excluding a refund.
- There is no dress code at any Duluth Playhouse performance venue. Most of our patrons dress casually nice to dressy. Because the theatres are kept cool for the benefit of the cast and crew, a sweater or jacket is recommended for those who might have a tendency to be cold.
Content and Age Appropriateness:
- Because each patron holds individual viewpoints, The Duluth Playhouse cannot determine the appropriateness of each production for them and family members, including children.
- While we strive to make each musical and play appropriate for all audiences, some productions do include adult subject matter and language.
- We do encourage every patron to research our shows prior to purchasing tickets and attending our performances and then make their own choice on whether it is appropriate for their family or group.
Photo and Video Disclaimer:
- During your visit to the NorShor Theatre, the Underground Theatre or the Family Theatre, you or members of your family, friends, or group may be filmed, videotaped, and/or photographed by a Playhouse employee, contract photographer, or the media. Your attendance at Playhouse events serves as permission for the use of your image, or the image of your family, friends and group, by the Playhouse to publicize our programs or facilities.
- Please contact the House Manager on duty should you have any questions or concerns about this policy.
Getting Here & Parking
To the NorShor Theatre:
Follow I-35W N and I-35 N to South Lake Ave in Duluth. Take exit 256B from I-35 N. Take exit 256B for 5th Avenue West toward Lake Avenue. Drive to E Superior St. Turn left onto S Lake Ave. Turn right onto E Superior St. The NorShor Theatre will be on the left.
Parking options for the NorShor Theatre are as follows:
- The Medical District Ramp (302 E. First Street)
- Located behind the Sheraton Hotel. This ramp is also connected to the Greysolon Plaza and the NorShor Theatre via the skywalk, and new directional signage will help guide patrons and visitors to both locations.
- The HART District Ramp (125 E. Superior Street)
- There is access to this ramp via 1st Street on the left-hand side of the street, right after the Clayton-Jackson-McGhee Memorial (look for blue Public Parking signage!). This ramp is also NOT connected to the NorShor Theatre via the skywalk.
- The Tech Village Ramp (10 E. First Street)
- Located behind Pizza Luce and just before Lake Avenue.
- Metered parking spots surrounding the NorShor Theatre
To the Playhouse Family Theatre or The Underground Theatre:
The Depot, which houses the Playhouse Family Theatre and Underground Theatre, is just off Highway 35 North. Take Exit 256B, stay on the right to take Michigan Street, and this will bring you right past the Depot building where we are located. We’re also right across the street from the Duluth Library.
There are two parking ramps located on either side of the Depot building. Both are free after 5pm on weekdays and free on weekends. There are also limited street and metered parking spaces directly in front of the Depot.
Located at 211 E Superior St, Duluth, MN 55802
The NorShor Theatre offers two levels of seating: the main floor and balcony. Both levels are handicap accessible. At full capacity the NorShor can seat 580 patrons.
*This is our current socially distanced seating chart as of March 25, 2021. This is also a general seating chart to illustrate which seats will be available, but at time of purchase, seats may not be available.
Located at 506 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55802 (inside the Depot)
The Family Theatre offers great seats with zero obstructions from all angles. There's honestly not a bad seat in the house! The full seating capacity is 280 patrons.
*This is our current socially distanced seating chart as of March 25, 2021.
Located at 506 W Michigan St, Duluth, MN 55802 (lower level of the Depot)
The Underground's seating arrangement can change from show to show, Seating capacity is 120-150, depending on the seating arrangement.
*The Underground is currently closed.