Classes: Youth & Teen
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS (ages 5-18):
Start the new year off with a commitment to your health and fitness journey.
We’re offering three weeks of cardio, strength, endurance, and flexibility classes to get your body and mind into shape for 2021!
- Mixer blast begins January 11, 2021.
- Classes are held Monday-Thursday from 5:15-6:pm and on Saturdays from 9-9:45am.
- Classes will be held online via Zoom. Should COVID guidelines change to allow for small group gatherings, our classes will move to a hybrid model of both online and in-person classes.
These classes are recommended for ages 15 and older, but all are welcome to participate.
Visit www.duluthplayhouse.org/mixerblast to purchase class passes, see class prices, and additional class information.
SPRING CLASSES 2021
- Dance classes will begin February 1, 2021.
- Other theatre classes will begin February 20, 2021.
Check back for more information coming soon!
Financial Assistance & Scholarships
Need assistance in paying for your child’s classes? Download our Scholarship Application below and submit it:
- By Email. Send to Amber Burns at email@example.com.
- By Mail. Send to The Duluth Playhouse, Attention: Amber Burns, 211 E. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802.
- In-Person. Drop off at the Box Office at the NorShor Theatre at 211 E. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802 (currently closed).
Download the School of Performing Arts Scholarship Application