The Perfect Gift for Any Occasion!
Give an evening of theatre for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries… and more! Gift cards to the Duluth Playhouse can be purchased for any monetary amount. They never expire and can be redeemed for tickets for any Duluth Playhouse-produced performance.
Order and redeem gift cards over the phone at 218.733.7555, online (see options below!), or in-person through the NorShor Theatre Box Office at 211 E. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802, located in downtown Duluth.
Popular Gift Card Options:
Tickets to an upcoming show:
- General – you choose the dollar amount put on the gift certificate! // Purchase here
- 2 tickets to an upcoming show at the NorShor Theatre: $100 // Purchase online
- 2 tickets to an upcoming show at the Underground: $40 // Purchase online
- 2 tickets to an upcoming show at the Playhouse Family Theatre: $34 // Purchase online
- A Family Pass to an upcoming show at the Playhouse Family Theatre (2 adult tickets & 2 youth tickets): $64 // Purchase online
- TYA Stocking Stuffer:
- Includes one youth ticket to Puss In Boots, Popovich Comedy Pet Theater, and Winnie the Pooh each. It’s perfect for ages 3-7: $40 // Purchase online
Education Classes for Adults & Youth:
- Tuition towards a class or camp with the Playhouse Education Program: any amount! // Purchase online
A Flex Season Pass:
- A Flex Priority Pass to the NorShor Theatre (choose 3 of the 4 upcoming shows in the 2018-2019 season): $127.50
- A Clubhouse Youth Flex Pass (for youth ages 4-17): $55
- A Clubhouse Family Flex Pass (4 tickets to 4 shows for 2 adults & 2 youth): $220
- A Family Theatre Adult Flex Pass: $60
- A Flex Pass Underground Theatre Package: $85
Have another option in mind? Give our Box Office a call, and we’ll do our best to assist you!
Purchase A Gift Certificate
Gift card orders may take three to five business days to arrive via mail. For immediate gift-giving, choose to have your gift card sent to you via email or purchase in-person.
- You are not choosing actual seats and dates at this time. The recipient must call the Box Office to redeem gift cards.
- Gift cards are not valid until turned into the Box Office.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Any amount left over after first use will remain on the current gift card and can be used towards another purchase.
- There are no refunds or cancellations on any ticket purchase made with gift cards, just like a regular ticket purchase.
Redeem Your Gift Certificate
Enter your certificate number at the Order Details screen of your online order; if your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, enter your credit card information for the balance at the Billing Information screen.
Call the Box Office at 218.733.7555 and place your order. When it comes time to pay for your order, give the Box Office Specialist the certificate number printed on your gift certificate.
Visit the Box Office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm) and present your gift certificate.
- You may redeem your Playhouse gift certificate online, over the phone or in-person at the Box Office.
- Gift certificates may be used to purchase tickets to Playhouse-produced NorShor, Underground, and Family Theatre performances or towards Playhouse Education Program class/camp tuitions.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates expire at the end of the current 2018-2019 season (August 19, 2019) unless otherwise noted on the Gift Certificate.
- If your gift certificate does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number, check or cash is required to pay for the remainder of the order.
- If your gift certificate covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain on the certificate.