Give the Gift of Theatre for Any Occasion!
Perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries… and more! Gift cards to the Duluth Playhouse can be purchased for any monetary amount, never expire and can be redeemed for classes or tickets for any Duluth Playhouse-produced performance.
Order and redeem gift cards over the phone at 218.733.7555, online or in-person through the NorShor Theatre Box Office at 211 E. Superior St., Duluth, MN 55802, located in downtown Duluth.
When Purchasing Your Gift Card, remember:
- You are not choosing actual seats and dates. The recipient must call the Box Office to redeem gift cards.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase season memberships.
- Gift cards are not valid until turned into the Box Office.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Any amount left over after first use will remain on the current gift card and can be used towards another purchase.
- There are no refunds or cancellations on any ticket purchase made with gift cards, just like a regular ticket purchase.
For immediate gift-giving, choose to have your gift card sent to you by email or purchase in-person.
Redeeming Your Gift Card
Enter your gift card number at the Order Details screen of your online order; if your gift card does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, enter your credit card information for the balance at the Billing Information screen.
Call the Box Office at 218.733.7555 and place your order. When it comes time to pay for your order, give the Box Office Specialist the certificate number printed on your gift card.
Visit the Box Office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm) and present your gift card.
- You may redeem your Playhouse gift card online, over the phone or in-person at the Box Office.
- Gift cards may be used to purchase tickets to Playhouse-produced NorShor, Underground, and Youth Theatre performances or towards Playhouse School of Performing Arts class/camp tuitions.
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- If your gift card does not cover the entire amount of your purchase, a credit card number, check or cash is required to pay for the remainder of the order.
- If your gift card covers more than the amount of your purchase, the balance will remain to be used on a future purchase.