ENCORE! At the NorShor
Join us for the 1st annual Encore! At The NorShor, a community celebration benefiting The Duluth Playhouse.
- Saturday, March 16
- Festivities begin at 6:00pm
- Main entertainment at 7:30pm
Visit www.duluthplayhouse.org/encore for more details and to RSVP to this f-ABBA-ulous event!
Preview and Sponsor Nights to Playhouse performances
Thank you for your interest in the Duluth Playhouse and its Preview & Sponsor Night performances! We are offering a rotation of invited guests to our Sponsor Night performances (which is always the Wednesday before Opening Night).
To get on the rotating guest list, please provide the following information:
- Business/Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Contact Email and phone number
- Size of Group
Email to Lacy at email@example.com.
How Does It Work?
- You will be emailed when it is your turn in the rotation to attend the complimentary performance. If you confirm that the date works for your group, you will be emailed tickets to the performance. All of our performances at the NorShor, including Sponsor Night performances, are assigned seating with tickets.
- You will need to bring the tickets to the event to gain entry. Entry is through the Box Office access to the theatre (not the Main Entrance under the marquee). The theatre doors will be open for invited guests at 7:00pm for seating.
To Receive the Tickets:
- Once you are invited and confirm the date works for your group, you will receive an email with the tickets. If you have printer access, you can print the tickets from that email, or you can stop by the NorShor Box Office (211 E. Superior St.) during business hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-5pm), and we can print the confirmed tickets for you.
How long will we have to wait to see a show?
- We are new to this method and have received a lot of interest. We will do our best to rotate through groups and get you in as quickly as we can. Our Sponsor Preview Nights have been consistently filling up, and we will be offering Sponsor Nights in our new 2018-19 season.
Stay tuned and THANK YOU for your patience!